View Profile WillieNSFW

22 Movie Reviews

Excluding rule #2, this old episode of Neurotically Yours is more relevant than ever before thanks to the pandemic.

It's sad how the social commentary in this cartoon is still relevant today, except we have way less school shootings this year because of the pandemic closing down schools. Always loved this episode and I'm thrilled it's back on Newgrounds. ^_^

This is the best video I've watched online in awhile. I laughed a lot watching this.

1 Game Review

I'll give the game props for originality since I've never played anything like this, but I found it really boring. There was only one level that took me a long time to figure out, which was the stage before the three hearts level.

1 Audio Review

10/14/2018 Update:
Back when I rarely ever listened to music, I gave this song a 10/10 because I found it entertaining. Now as a 28 year old adult, I find it amusingly terrible. A bit sad it got so few reviews that it doesn't even have a score after 13 years.

Original review from August 3, 2005:
Great job on this!

This was entertaninig me like crap. It has such an upbeat tune that I've been listening to it for a while now. Great job!

-Mr. W.A.C. "Great job!"

19 Art Reviews

Awesome artwork of Spyro.

Adorable. ^_^

I don't know anything about Cyber Lip, but this looks like an authentic screenshot to a '90s arcade game. Great job. My only suggestion is that I wish there was more contrast with the color pallet.

ScepterDPinoy responds:

Ikr? The Metal Slug 5 screenshot I downloaded is about 193 colors and this mockup is 51 colors.

I love Newgrounds. ^_^